Skip to main content

how to play free fire | free fire gameplay

Whats up people. we're gonna be doing something... different which I haven't done in a very long while and that is playing another game so in this video we're gonna be playing free fire and if you don'tknow what that is it's a battle royale game on mobile which somehow is a lotbigger than PUBG mobile I'm gonna be testing it out 

I have played it like ayear ago ehhh.... but.... I don't really remember anything so in this video guys we'regonna be playing it and see how it is if you guys want me to try any other gamescomment that down below and I will make sure to do it but in this video we'replaying free fire so first thing we have to do is a name or a character obviouslypanda is probably going to be taken let's just try, okay well Pandale4709Mlet's just go with that Like I said I played this like a year agoso eehhh.... okay wait you can have pets WWOOAAHH!!! oh that's kind of kid what is this like a small water balloon or something okay you can have a panda! Purchase BUY! BUY!  okay 

I don't have any cash in this game but look at their kind of freaky betterthat's amazing that's actually pretty cool oh my god the sensitivity... Ihaven't changed my my setup can we do that very quickly controls custom hudoh my god aside mini tool a tail this is this is too many things okay well I hope it's saved, I don't think it did I don't remember this I don't rememberthis at all. What the map looks so tiny wait you're going down on the frigginsnowboard how does that make sense okay, my settings didn't change but doesn't matter. Can we go in here oh how do I? where's my jump oh oh come on there yougo okay okay Okay... 

Okay Okay let me just fix my settings for real quick oh goshthere's a guy here thank you! How do I reload? Ohquick reload, there we go okay let me just try to fix this I hear someone walkingwhat Oh wrong button Oh who shot me how do I climb this can I find this I guessI can't oh shit I hate not having gyroscope...why don't I have a gyroscope how they fix gyroscope Can I spray with this ahI can okay let's use that where are you goingI don't even sure if that was the person who shot mecan I ride this? How do I? I can't look around. OK whoa it's so fat. oh stop it! Brake. Now you'd I can't see anyone haha! I mean is there only BOTS in thebeginning I wouldn't be surprised like the outer game in 

this game isridiculous they kind of feel like oh shit there's a guy there is he standingthere, he just wanted to die ah I hate this run thing okay OK, we gotta move we got to go go go go go I'm not sure where we're going but atleast we're going should we loot the enemies maybe oh I hear someone ohthat's a real person I had doubt BOTS can drive these go go go go goI like when people meet you can actually see where they are on the map I'm notsure if I like that Oh what my sound disappearedwe're playing without sound now guys oh shit oh oh oh Are you kidding me? Is that bots? I'm not sure We're just walking aroundoh we're outside of the zone that's not good Gotta drive! Queue the epic music! let me take your loot man! Oh come on bro! How do I? OK oh gosh it's like he's probably behindthat rock is it a snake? show yourself snake! I'm gonna emote on you. I don't haveemotes if I had I would do it how do you throw nades? Where is my nades? oh I see you you better push now! How are you? Wait he died? I'm not sure if any one of those wasreal it was kind of fun it's kind of fun and definitely have to change out thecontrolls a bit geez level two new character unlocked finally oh look atthat what am I getting if I'm not getting the panda I'm not playingagain! "Congratulations" thank you, what is 

this I get the clothings? I just kinda wanna look around. Do they have like a royal pass or something? What other modes do they have "Ranked game" "Classic" "Classic squad" "Rush hour" what is that? zombie invasion training! you friend or you didn't meet therequirement what well that sucks you know you startyou start the game you wanna train you can't the minimum levels required why doyou have to have a for... why why do you need to have be 

leveled to play trainingdoesn't make sense if there's any point in time of playing a game when youshould train it is in the start when you don't know what the crap you're doinglike me I know about is that I won though probably against bots. Still won ;) We need to celebrate that Ballons:please don't hurt us OK, that's enough celebrationbut I really might want to go into training ground but I guess I can't.. guess I can't I really better want my panda DetectivePanda skins wait he can dance WHAT? He has a freaking lollipop! bro!He 

has skins? Oh! Nah bro! Nah! Why would you ever wanna change to that? Skills. Restore 4 HP upon kill. What they have skills? increase 15 God damn bro! that's pretty cool Either way guys, that was all for this video hope you liked it. If you want me to play morefree-fire comment that down below if you want me to play another game commentthat down below as well Hope I see you next video guys! But as always, Thank you for watching! 

Comments

Popular Post

Rich Dad Poor Dad book

Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!(world famous book)